Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First meeting of the spring semester

Really, it should be called Winter Semester. Looks like the 'burgh will be getting pounds of snow today and tomorrow. I digress...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!


Well, we tried the new When2Meet.com, and I think it was pretty successful. There really isn't a time that everybody can meet, so I'm going to set a date and if you're able to filter in during the scheduled hour, that will be terrific - please do! I'm scheduling the meeting for an hour, but I can't imagine it will take that long. Expect a posted agenda in a few days' time.

Save the date:

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16
1:00 PM
GROUND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM


I'll also post this information on ListServ in a couple days when students are returning from the holidays.

Best,
Joe

No comments: